About CivCo ltd.
CivCo Ltd is a Civil Engineering and Construction firm established in 2014 and based
in Northern Ireland, operating on the whole of UK & Ireland.
The Mission Statement of the Company is ‘to achieve top class customer satisfaction levels created by providing high quality cost effective solutions’.
Since being established in 2014 CivCo Ltd has been involved in a broad range of Civil Engineering and Construction Project for a wide variety of Clients from the Private and Public Sector throughout Ireland and in the UK.
CivCo is managed by two Directors – Niall Mullan and Paul McFlynn who between them have a large variety of experience in the Civil Engineering and Construction sectors.
Niall Mullan is the Managing Director of the firm. Niall is a Civil Engineer by profession and has 20 years’ experience delivering a large variety of Civil Engineering and Construction Projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
Paul Mc Flynn is Commercial Director of the firm. Paul is a Civil Engineer by profession and has 17 years’ experience in delivering multi-million pound schemes throughout the UK and Ireland.
At CivCo we are extremely Client focused on each scheme. Each project is personally managed by a Director and a carefully selected dedicated team, encouraging collaboration, communication and interaction throughout our supply chain and the entire project team. We listen to what clients want and have established a reputation for delivering quality projects on time and within budget which exceed client’s expectations.
At CivCo we aim to be the best at what we do and expect everyone involved with the company to share the following values:-
- working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions to our Clients each and every time.
- being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients’ highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, safety and sustainability.
- encouraging, supporting and understanding others – their ideas, their views and their knowledge and helping to develop this where possible.
- listening and sharing; building trust and acting with integrity; treating others with respect and working with transparency.
- encouraging our team to be inventive and continually adapting and introducing fresh approaches to all aspects of our business; striving to be the best.